Cash on Delivery available for purchases upto INR 4000

ikikai exclusives

original designs crafted for you

3800

shine on

Product Story

99% women love accessories, the other 1% doesn’t know it yet! And what better way to show your love than to gift this dazzling combination of a moissanite stone pendant in silver plated gold and a decoupage trinket tray and magnetic photo frame in vintage florals. Each gift box includes a card that can be personalized to thank, pamper and make your friend feel on top of the world ... some age old traditions have timeless charm.

₹3,800
- +

We don’t do drop shipping. Product will be quality checked & dispatched in 3 days

Handle with care

view our return policy

Details

99% women love accessories, the other 1% doesn’t know it yet! And what better way to show your love than to gift this dazzling combination of a moissanite stone pendant in silver plated gold and a decoupage trinket tray and magnetic photo frame in vintage florals. Each gift box includes a card that can be personalized to thank, pamper and make your friend feel on top of the world ... some age old traditions have timeless charm.

More Information
More Information
Brand ikikai exclusives
Product Condition New
FB Brand ikikai
Return (Store Credit) period 30 days
Return period 2 days
Exchange period 30 days
Not approved for exchange or Store Credit period 30 days
Return for exceptions period 30 days
Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: shine on