USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
IKIKAI Private Limited and/ or its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Ikikai”, “us”, “we” or “our”) are committed to protect the user’s (“you” or “your”) information shared with us when you are using www.ikikai.co (the “Website”). We need to process your personal information to run our business and provide you with services. We follow strict procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data collected from you and stored on our systems.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- When you use our Website, wecollect, process, and retain information about you which you provide or which we may be available to us on basis of usage of Website, from time to time.
- Information Provided Directly by the Users
You may choose to browse through our Website without revealing your personal information to us. You may however choose to register with us and provide us with personal information, which includes your name, email address, telephone number(s), location (country, state and city) for availing our services or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional for you to fill in your information. Post the registration, Ikikai will be able to access your information so provided by you
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, telephone number, billing address, shipping address and payment information.
- Information Collected from a Device of the User
As a standard practice in the industry, the information provided passively by the users is accessible to us through the use of technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our Website supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts – our work to understand our customers’ needs and provide information about our products and services. Here are some examples:
- Device Information: Technical information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of device used, operating system and browser type, a unique device identifierand other information about your session on our Website is accessible to us.
- Precise Device Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information. This will enable us to provide you with the delivery availability in your location.
How Do We Use Your Information
We use your personal information in one or more of the following ways:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalise our services and marketing to you and provide customer service;
- To create and maintain your account with us;
- To send you periodic emails, text messages and calls, in order to provide you with our product or service related information and/ or for promotional and marketing purposes. This feature is subject to your prior approval and subscription;
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement;
- To conduct research and development;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Website and our business, and help prevent fraud and duplication of data; and/ or
- To fulfill our legal functions or obligations.
Fairness and Purpose
Ikikai will collect only adequate, relevant and necessary personal information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose such information is collected.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- Except as provided in this Policy, Ikikai does not sell, rent or trade personal information collected through www.ikikai.co with third parties. Ikikai may share your information for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information and other information with our affiliates/ subsidiaries and service providers that help with our business activities, including but not limited to our sellers, transporters, payment gateways, marketing and advertising partners, website and information technology enabled services, customer services and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers at the place where the service providers are located.
- Legal Requirements and Protection of Ikikai and others: We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Ikikai, our customers, our associates, or other persons.
- Advertising Related Activities: We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (pseudonymous information includes device identifier, type of device, IP addresses, cookies and other information associated with your browsing usage) with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics providers, and others. We do not share information that directly identifies you (information such as name or email address) with these companies.
- With Your Consent: In circumstances other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal information outside with any third party, and we also will not sell or rent your personal information.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
CONSENT AND CONTROL
You agree and acknowledge that you are providing your information out of your free will. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
Ikikai receives consent from the users prior to:
- collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, or sharing the user’s personal information with any third party;
- transferring the user’s personal information outside of Ikikai’s place of operation; and
- using or placing web cookies on a user’s electronic device.
Control of Your Information
You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information on a regular basis, if you have created an account on the Website, by logging in to the account on the Website. Kindly note that in case you update any of your information in the account registered with Ikikai, the previous personal information is retained with Ikikai in its records.
Right to Confirmation and Access
You have the right to obtain from us the following:
- Confirmation whether we are processing or have processed your personal data;
- A brief summary of the your personal data being processed or which has been processed by us; and
- A brief summary of processing activities undertaken by us with respect to your personal data.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF INFORMATION
Ikikai shall retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated herein, and shall be disposed thereafter. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide services to you. We may be required to retain certain information for legal, regulatory, tax, security, or compliance reasons for a limited period of time, after which it will be deleted.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
- Data Storage
- Commitment to Data Security
Ikikai keeps your personally identifiable information secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, sellers, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third party service providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to such information.
We ensure protection of your information from unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction and take reasonable measures for the same. However, we are not responsible for maintaining the security of any user ID, password or other form of authentication used by you to access any third party website. Access to and use of password protected area of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
LINKS TO THIRDPARTY WEBSITE
Links to thirdparty advertisements, third party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated withIkikai unless expressly specified on the Website.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION AND GRIEVANCE OFFICER