As you think about returning an ikikai product, please keep in mind that all our products are handcrafted and with anything made by hand there is likely to be a variation that actually adds to the uniqueness of what you have bought and in some sense makes it a one of a kind.
However, if you still want to return your product, please read our return policy below:
When can a products be returned?
Your order is eligible for return should:
- You have received an incorrect product or size.
- The product has been damaged in transit.
Which products not eligible for returns?
Artwork and all products on discounted sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
How do I go about returning a product?
In just three steps…
Step 1: Send us an email
Should you have received an incorrect or damaged product, then please:
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within two days of delivery of the product.
- The mail should include the Order number, delivery address , reason for return and photographs of the damaged or incorrect product that you have received.
- Please ensure that the product is unused and has its original tags and packaging in place.
Step 2: We will review your return request
- The ikikai care team will understand your return request and get back to you within two working days, on the approval status of your return request.
All returns are subject to the discretion of ikikai but we're a friendly and accommodating bunch.
Step 3: In case of an approved return request
- Please ship the product to our office through a reliable courier service.
- Once we receive your product, we will initiate a store credit into your ikikai account. Your store credit will reflect within 48 hours and can be used for future purchases on ikikai.
We aim to process all returns within a week to ten days.
If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or call our ikikai care specialist at +91 8073057930
Exchange of Products
Clothes can be tricky and sometimes call for an exchange!
And for that reason , we do accept the exchange of stitched apparels, the first time around.
To exchange your stitched apparel, please:
- Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within two days of delivery of the product.
- Please ensure that the apparel that you are exchanging is unused, unaltered, unworn and has its original tags and packaging in place. If any of these points are not met, we will not be able to exchange the product.
- Ship the apparel back to our office. We will give it a quick check and if all is in order then we will initiate your exchange request.
- We will bear the cost of shipping your exchanged apparel back to you.